20 2nd St #1006 1006, Jersey City, Downtown, NJ
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1
- 674 Sqft.
Sophisticated waterfront living in downtown Jersey City. This bright 1 bed/1 bath home is perched directly on the waterfront and the waterfront walkway and offers wide-open views of Manhattan and the Hudson river through east facing floor-to-ceiling windows . Luxurious living space with renovated kitchen and marble bath, granite countertops, washer/dryer, and maple hardwood floors. Walk-in closet and a deeded parking spot complete this picture-perfect home. Enjoy the resort-like amenities at The Mandalay, including fitness center, heated pool, BBQ area, private park and more. Minutes walk to light rail, Exchange Place & Newport PATH.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Condominium
- Area: 674 Sqft.
- Rooms: 4
- MLS #: 170005866
- Tax Year: 2016
- Taxes: $7,419
- Days on Market: 18
- Status: ACTIVE
- Amenities Hardwood Floor
- Appliances Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Oven/Range Electric
- Common Amenities Community Room, Doorman, Elevator, Exercise Room, Play Area, Pool, Security
- Exterior Brick
- Heating/Cooling A/C Wall, Heat Pump
- Maintenance Includes Water, Hot Water
- Miscellaneous New York View, River View, Near Train, Near Shopping, Near Bus, Near Parks, Near Schools, Near Path
- Parking Description 1 Car, Covered
Courtesy of: Keller Williams City Life Jc Realty
Listing data courtesy of Hudson County MLS. The data relating to real estate for sale or rent on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the HCMLS. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be verified by personal inspection or with the appropriate professionals.
Updated: 30th April, 2017 4:38 PM.