737 GARDEN ST #1 1, Hoboken, NJ
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 4
- 2,250 Sqft.
2250 sqft Duplex condo in a stately Garden Street brownstone. Total gut renovation. 3 bedroom plus den, 3.5 baths. Wave tile wall in entrance foyer and interior staircase. Open layout kitchen with Viking appliances, wine refrigerator, quartz countertops, glass tile backsplash, floor to ceiling East facing sliding doors with glass railing. 6" oak floors, custom walk-in closets. WAC lighting, Grohe fixtures, full size washer/dryer, 9' ceilings. Glass panel bedroom doors. Cable railing staircases. Approx. 600 sqft basement storage. Fob key entry w/video intercom, private 22' X 40' landscaped flagstone backyard. Bluestone sidewalk. Located in the heart of Hoboken, steps from restaurants, shopping, and parks, Hoboken Path, NY Waterway and NJ Transit & Light Rail. 1 block from Municipal garage parking. Owner is NJ licensed RE Broker. Enjoy this video! https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=hLBQrkAs3PE&utm_source=4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Property Type: Condominium
- Area: 2,250 Sqft.
- Rooms: 7
- MLS #: 170017330
- Tax Year:
- Taxes: $0
- Style: Brownstone, Multi-Level
- Days on Market: 313
- Status: ACTIVE
- Amenities Intercom, Hardwood Floor
- Appliances Included Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Oven/Range Gas
- Common Amenities Storage, Private Backyard
- Exterior Other-See Remarks
- Heating/Cooling A/C Central, Hot Air, Gas
- Maintenance Includes Water
- Miscellaneous Near Train, Near Shopping, Near Bus, Near Parks, Near Schools, Near Path
- Parking Description Other-See Remarks
Courtesy of: REALTY EXPRESS LA BARBERA
Listing data courtesy of Hudson County MLS. The data relating to real estate for sale or rent on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the HCMLS. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be verified by personal inspection or with the appropriate professionals.
Updated: 18th August, 2018 6:22 AM.