69 JEFFERSON ST, Hoboken, NJ
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 3
- 3,620 Sqft.
Massive upper duplex in brand new concrete and steel building from Red Bridge Homes. At 3620 sf--including bonus ground-level space (620 sq ft), this 25-foot-wide 4-bedroom,3-full bathroom apartment with floor to ceiling windows has a sprawling living room, full formal dining room and a full office, to make this the perfect home for a large family. The penthouse has a private elevator serving all floors including the large, private roof deck with spectacular Manhattan and Palisade views with an outdoor kitchen with refrigerator, grill and sink. Kitchen has Sub-Zero, Wolf and Miele appliances with an oversized breakfast bar. Laundry room with full-sized, front loading washer and dryer from Samsung. Stunning finishes throughout, include herringbone flooring, and imported tile in all bathrooms. Comes with 10-year Home Owner Warranty. Includes one year paid rental parking nearby.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: Condominium
- Area: 3,620 Sqft.
- Rooms: 9
- MLS #: 180021010
- Tax Year:
- Taxes: $0
- Style: Contemporary, Multi-Level
- Days on Market: 17
- Status: ACTIVE
- Amenities Intercom, Terrace, Hardwood Floor
- Appliances Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Oven/Range Gas
- Common Amenities Elevator
- Exterior Other-See Remarks
- Heating/Cooling A/C Central, Hot Air, Gas
- Maintenance Includes Water
- Miscellaneous Near Train, Near Shopping, Near Bus, Near Parks, Near Schools, Near Path
- Parking Description Other-See Remarks
Courtesy of: KELLER WILLIAMS CITY LIFE REALTY
Listing data courtesy of Hudson County MLS. The data relating to real estate for sale or rent on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the HCMLS. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be verified by personal inspection or with the appropriate professionals.
Updated: 20th November, 2018 1:42 AM.