309 Bloomfield St, Hoboken, NJ
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 5
Contemporary 19ft wide newly renovated townhome on tree-lined Bloomfield street. Just steps from the PATH and parking and all the conveniences of Hoboken. Meticulously gut renovated, four floors of luxurious living space, plus basement for storage; 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, plus a sun-filled family room w/wet bar and fireplace connecting to a roof deck with NYC views. Unique street level entrance and seamless entertaining in your landscaped backyard complete with outdoor kitchen. Viking appliances, Ceasarstone countertops, radiant heated Porcelanosa tile floors, steam shower, Soaring ceilings, sun drenched kitchen, LED lights, Sonos multi-zone sound system, video intercom, Nest thermostats, pre-wired for solar panels for energy independence and a backup generator. Includes reserved garage parking 2 blocks away, seller offering credit for 1 year free parking!
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Property Type: One Family
- Rooms: 11
- MLS #: 160014503
- Taxes: $0
- Days on Market: 151
- Status: ACTIVE
- Amenities Intercom, Terrace, Hardwood Floor, Fireplace
- Appliances Included Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Oven/Range Gas, Other-See Remarks
- Basement Full, Partial Finish
- Exterior Brick
- Heating/Cooling A/C Central, Gas, Hot Air
- Lot Dimensions 19x70
- Miscellaneous New York View, Near Train, Near Shopping, Near Bus, Near Parks, Near Schools, Near Path
- Parking Description 1 Car, Garage, Other-See Remarks, Detached
Courtesy of: Avenue Residential
Listing data courtesy of Hudson County MLS. The data relating to real estate for sale or rent on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the HCMLS. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be verified by personal inspection or with the appropriate professionals.
Updated: 27th February, 2017 8:09 AM.