210 Bloomfield St #2 2, Hoboken, NJ
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 3
- 2,669 Sqft.
New steel and concrete construction. This 4 bed 3 fulls bath duplex unit offers direct elevator entry to 2669 square feet of luxurious living space with an open concept living room/ dining room area. The designer kitchen features custom cabinets, a large island with stone counter tops and top of the line appliance package. The master bath showcases dual wall mounted custom vanities, exquisite spa style shower, porcelain tile flooring with radiant heat. Master bed features large walk in closet., These homes will be extremely-energy-efficient: all outer walls will have spray foam insulation, the windows will be Marvin grade, hot water is on-demand and tankless and LED lighting throughout. Full size washer and dryer / Smart house technology including: lighting, temperature control, multi-media, and security Private roof deck completes this one of a kind remarkable unit with amazing views of New York City.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: Condominium
- Area: 2,669 Sqft.
- Rooms: 7
- MLS #: 170001939
- Tax Year: TBD
- Taxes: $0
- Days on Market: 46
- Status: ACTIVE
- Amenities Intercom, Hardwood Floor
- Appliances Included Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Oven/Range Gas
- Common Amenities Elevator, Security
- Exterior Brick
- Heating/Cooling A/C Central, Hot Air, Gas
- Maintenance Includes Water, Electric, Other See Remarks
- Miscellaneous New York View, River View, Near Train, Near Shopping, Near Bus, Near Parks, Near Schools, Near Path
- Parking Description Other-See Remarks
Courtesy of: Liberty Realty Llc
Listing data courtesy of Hudson County MLS. The data relating to real estate for sale or rent on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the HCMLS. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be verified by personal inspection or with the appropriate professionals.
Updated: 24th March, 2017 7:29 PM.