1500 HUDSON ST #12E 12E, Hoboken, NJ
- Beds: 2
- Baths: 2
- 1,375 Sqft.
** OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 11TH FROM 1-3PM ** LOFT LIVING at Hudson Tea. Oversized 2 Bed/2 Bath Penthouse unit offering 1,375 SF of living space & direct views of Midtown & Upper Manhattan. The open floorplan features a large kitchen w/ custom cabinets, SS appliances, granite counters, & a custom backsplash. 13' ceilings, HW floors throughout, XL walk-in closets w/ custom organizers, & custom electronic window treatments. Bldg offers 24 hr concierge, 2500 SF gym, & children’s playroom. Parking space included. Private shuttle to PATH, NYC Bus at Corner or Ferry 1 block away. Public Open House Sunday, February 11th from 1-3PM
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Condominium
- Area: 1,375 Sqft.
- Rooms: 5
- MLS #: 180001438
- Tax Year:
- Taxes: $14,640
- Days on Market: 27
- Status: ACTIVE
- Style: Contemporary, Multi-Level, Loft
- Amenities Intercom, Hardwood Floor
- Appliances Included Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Oven/Range Electric
- Common Amenities Community Room, Doorman, Elevator, Exercise Room, Health Club, Play Area, Security, Shops On Premises
- Exterior Stucco
- Heating/Cooling A/C Wall, Electric, Heat Pump
- Maintenance Includes Water
- Miscellaneous New York View, River View, Near Train, Near Shopping, Near Bus, Near Parks, Near Schools, Near Path
- Parking Description 1 Car, Covered, Garage, Detached
Courtesy of: COURT STREET PROPERTY GROUP
Listing data courtesy of Hudson County MLS. The data relating to real estate for sale or rent on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the HCMLS. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be verified by personal inspection or with the appropriate professionals.
Updated: 23rd February, 2018 10:22 PM.