1450 WASHINGTON ST #608 608, Hoboken, NJ
- Beds: 2
- Baths: 2
- 1,187 Sqft.
Uptown luxury living in this 2 bedroom, 2 bath loft-like condo with parking and large, private roof top terrace with panoramic Hoboken, JC and NYC views. Bright, open layout with 10 ft. ceilings and walnut plank floors. Gourmet kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances and quartz stone counter tops. Marble baths. Laundry in home and pre-wired for multi-room audio/surround sound. 400+ sq. ft. roof top terrace with gas/electric/water supply. 1450 Washington, a sought after Toll Brothers full-service amenities building features a 24-hr concierge, gym, children’s playroom, roof deck with fire pit and bbq, shuttle to PATH and complete access to the roof top swimming pool at 1400 Hudson. Desirable uptown Hoboken address near NYC bus, ferry, dining and nightlife.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Condominium
- Area: 1,187 Sqft.
- Rooms: 6
- MLS #: 180000922
- Tax Year: 14207
- Days on Market: 5
- Status: ACTIVE
- Amenities Terrace, Hardwood Floor
- Appliances Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Oven/Range Gas
- Common Amenities Community Room, Doorman, Elevator, Exercise Room, Play Area, Pool
- Exterior Brick
- Heating/Cooling A/C Wall, Electric
- Maintenance Includes Water
- Miscellaneous Near Shopping, Near Bus, Near Parks, Near Schools
- Parking Description 1 Car
Courtesy of: HUDSON PLACE REALTY INC
Listing data courtesy of Hudson County MLS. The data relating to real estate for sale or rent on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the HCMLS. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be verified by personal inspection or with the appropriate professionals.
Updated: 23rd February, 2018 10:22 PM.