1450 Washington St #1101 1101, Hoboken, NJ
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1
- 793 Sqft.
This rare & modern 1 bedroom home plus 1 deeded parking space, features wide plank hardwood floors, and large windows boasting all natural light throughout. The open kitchen layout is equipped with smooth white quartz countertops, dark wood finishes, and stainless steel appliances. Polished marble tiles and contemporary fixtures complete the bathroom. Enjoy picturesque NYC, Freedom Tower & western open views plus southeastern exposure from your very own private balcony. Premier amenities include access to the rooftop terrace with an outdoor fireplace, 24-hour concierge, fitness center, and a shuttle service to the Hoboken PATH. Only 2 blocks from the NY Waterway Ferry. A must see!
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Condominium
- Area: 793 Sqft.
- Rooms: 5
- MLS #: 170003759
- Tax Year: 2016
- Taxes: $9,444
- Days on Market: 15
- Status: ACTIVE
- Amenities Terrace, Hardwood Floor
- Appliances Included Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Oven/Range Gas
- Common Amenities Community Room, Doorman, Elevator, Exercise Room, Play Area, Security
- Exterior Brick
- Heating/Cooling A/C Wall, Electric, Heat Pump
- Maintenance Includes Water, Gas, Hot Water, Other See Remarks
- Miscellaneous New York View, River View, Near Train, Near Shopping, Near Bus, Near Parks, Near Schools
- Parking Description 1 Car, Covered, Garage
Courtesy of: Prime Real Estate Group
Listing data courtesy of Hudson County MLS. The data relating to real estate for sale or rent on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the HCMLS. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be verified by personal inspection or with the appropriate professionals.
Updated: 24th March, 2017 7:29 PM.