107 Jackson St #1 1, Hoboken, NJ
- Beds: 2
- Baths: 2
- 1,258 Sqft.
City life made easy -- spacious and bright 2 bed/2 bath condo in a boutique building with private elevator access, parking, large deck, and a pool in a prime Downtown location! This stylish unit features a fully updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and an abundance of cabinet storage and counter space. This home boasts high ceilings, crown molding throughout, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, central A/C, custom closets, washer/dryer, and trash chute in unit. Located on 1st and Jackson across from a park, you'll find easy access to shopping, dining, and NYC transportation.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Condominium
- Area: 1,258 Sqft.
- Rooms: 5
- MLS #: 170004235
- Tax Year: 2016
- Taxes: $9,896
- Days on Market: 8
- Status: ACTIVE
- Amenities Intercom, Terrace, Hardwood Floor
- Appliances Included Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Oven/Range Gas
- Common Amenities Community Room, Elevator, Pool
- Exterior Brick
- Heating/Cooling A/C Central, Hot Air
- Maintenance Includes Water
- Miscellaneous Near Train, Near Shopping, Near Bus, Near Parks, Near Schools
- Parking Description 1 Car, Garage
Courtesy of: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Listing data courtesy of Hudson County MLS. The data relating to real estate for sale or rent on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the HCMLS. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be verified by personal inspection or with the appropriate professionals.
Updated: 24th March, 2017 7:29 PM.